Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Park of the week #12

This evening we went to Mountain View Park in Escondido.
I hadn't been there in years, so it was fun to explore it with Doug and Emma.

Picnic time!


Pros: Newer playground equipment
Big kid and little kid play structures
Lots of open space and lots of shade

Cons: Not many picnic tables or benches
One slide was broken and boarded off
The bathrooms are way across the park from the playground

Overall we really liked this park and had a great evening out.

2 comments:

Tim and Heather said...

I didn't realize Mountain View had a playground. I haven't been there for years, but the last time I was there, I don't think there was a playground. I will totally take Rachel there since it is so close to my house. Thanks for this post! :)

Tim and Heather said...

We went there today and had a great time! Cool park with good play equipment. A bit too crowded on a Sunday. I can't wait to hit it up on the way home from school one day when it is a bit less crowded.