Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Friday at the Fair

This past Friday we took a trip to the SD County Fair.
Emma and I went at lunch time with Abuelita, Aunt and JuJu.
Douggie joined us in the evening.


Our first stop was the animals.

Then off to the rides in the infield.
Emma wasn't sure whether she loved the rides or hated them.
She was so happy and so excited on one and then in tears on the next.
So funny because she used to love rides.

Talk about feeling like a bad mom.
And I feel even worse because I was taking pictures of my daughter miserable and screaming.
But it is still pretty funny.
I love that JuJu was annoyed with how loud she was.

So mad because she couldn't go on the ride with JuJu.

Started off loving it...

and ended not so sure and crying.


We had a great time at the fair.

1 comment:

The Jacobs' Family said...

So glad our kid is not the only one that always wants to go on rides, but then screams her head off.