Saturday, May 28, 2011

The working team

Omar and Douggie are the newest members of the working team.
And they might just be my new favorites.

You may wonder what the working team is... well it was a childhood thing where along with my cousins we would sing, clean and "work". Sounds like fun right?!

Well I think secretly Omar and Douggie were always a little bit jealous that they weren't a part of our working team that they heard stories from.
So I texted Richard, our team leader and got permission to add a couple of new members.

Omar aka "Muscles"

Douggie aka "flaco"

What are these new working team members working on???
refacing our kitchen cabinets!
Before

Omar built us new doors. Yep that is right, he built them by hand from scratch. He is pretty talented. I am so excited to see them. Douggie says they look amazing!

Yesterday Douggie helped Omar strip the old cabinets.
They made great progress and are continuing with it today.

2 comments:

The Jacobs' Family said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Val said...

Okay, you better post pics! I've been waiting to see these since last summer!!!