Saturday, March 19, 2011

Douggie got a new toy!

Okay... I am being a complete smartass.
I am sure you saw the pink golf cart looking thing below.
It is for sure not Doug's. He will proudly be riding his manly black quad still.
Emma and I will now be riding in our new Rhino!


We found a crazy good deal for a used Rhino, and we couldn't pass it up... even if it is pink.
We do plan on changing the color at some point, but we aren't in a rush.

I will be selling my two quads and this will now be the family ride for us.
Emma has a car seat that gets put in the back seat, and we can all go for a ride out at the desert together.
She loves it and asks to go out to the garage so she can sit in it. Then she has to have her helmet and goggles. Safety first! Even when you are just sitting in the garage.

We are so excited for the Rhino, and can't wait or our next trip!

2 comments:

Val said...

OH MY GOSH- SOOOO fun! I showed this to Ben and told him it was Emma's. He said, "My want a blue one." He also said, "Can my ride in that please?" Looks like we may need to make another trip down, or maybe you can just drive it up this summer? Think of it as a convertible!

The Jacobs' Family said...

So cool! I think you should keep it pink. It really makes a statement.