Sunday, April 18, 2010

Emma's 15 month Seattle photo shoot!!!

Emma 101copy
On our recent visit to Seattle, we had some more pictures taken with Jocelyn.
Take a look at more of her pictures here.

I can't thank Jocelyn enough!
Not only did she put up with our, at times, fussy Emma, she put up with rain and even hail.

When planning the photos, Douggie said he wanted something "very Seattle." Well we got what he wanted, what is more Seattle than a rainy day, rain boots, and a beautiful park with evergreens.


Jocelyn also took Emma's 7 month pictures this past summer, see them here.
I love Jocelyn's work! Something about her pictures... they get me every time!

2 comments:

Val said...

I love this picture, I can just hear her saying, "ooooh".

The Jacobs' Family said...

Very Seattle. Absolutely perfect.