Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The crib and dresser are in!

The crib and dresser/changing table came in over the weekend, so Doug picked them up and got right to work.

Douggie getting started.

Corona made sure he was doing it correctly!
The finished project!
The dresser/changing table.

On a funny side note... Doug was about 75% done putting together the crib, when I walked in to the room and said "Oh No, the mattress support is too low, it needs to be higher when she is a newborn." Doug decided to take my advice and make it higher, even though he was following the directions. He is such a sweetheart to listen to his wife! :) So Doug got the crib all put together and it looked great. As I went to bed I stopped in Emma's room to admire her cute crib, when it hit me!!! I started laughing out of control and tried to get the words out to Doug, "I messed up, the crib didn't need to be higher, because when we have the mattress in it Emma will lay higher." If we were to leave it as high as it is now she would be even with the top and could roll right out. Needless to say Doug wasn't laughing very hard, and he said we would fix it, but it would have to be another day. Way to go Marie, pregnant brain got the best of you this time!

1 comment:

The Jacobs' Family said...

Marie you look amazing. Pregnancy really suits you. We love Emma's nursery. We can't wait to meet her!