Sunday, August 24, 2008

I won the bet!!!

Doug was giving me a hard time about shopping a little too much for Emma! So on Wednesday last week I bet him that I would not buy anything for Emma for the rest of the week (Thursday - Sunday), and I did it! I was so tempted at Babies R Us on Saturday while shopping for a friends baby shower gift. I resisted the temptation, and instead I bought lots of little extras for Baby Jillian's shower gift:)

I wonder why Doug would think I have been shopping too much? Emma already has 6 pairs of shoes and I am not even 6 months along yet. They are so darn cute, I can't help myself.

We had a busy weekend getting things ready for Emma, here is her semi-finished play area. Corona isn't too impressed, but I am sure Emma will love it. And I know what you are thinking, no I didn't go out and buy her toys yet, those are all toys and books we had at the house for when kids come over.


21 Weeks today!

I got this really funny shirt the other day and wore it for the 1st time. "I'm not fat, I'm Knocked Up!" You wouldn't believe the laughs I got while wearing it. I even wore it over to my parents house, where my grandparents were. I think they liked it!

1 comment:

Val said...

I have no doubt miss Emma will be one well dressed little gal! Doug better start saving money for her clothes fun NOW!